Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Teacher HEAVEN!

Tuesday: I'm on top of cloud nine right now. I just taught the best lesson of my LIFE! For whatever reason, the stars aligned and I was able to teach one of my favorite classes (2B) with one of my favorite co-teachers (Ty). And the lesson? It was flawless. We were covering comparative adjectives, a subject that the students had never covered, but since the students were excited to learn, they understood every bit of the topic. I can't wipe this stupid smile off my face. It's times like these when I'm SO happy that I'm an education major. And even happier to be here in Italy.

I'm just realizing just how much I'll miss this place. After school, I walked around town and took pictures of some of the things I'll miss most: the views, the ancient buildings, the city walls, the animals roaming the streets, the shops, the restaurants and the walk to school. I would've taken pictures of the Italian people that I'll miss, but that's a little creepy.

Thursday: I totally forgot to finish that last blog posting. Whoops! I'll finish now! Yesterday I went to Castiglion del Lago with Kirsten and Kelsey and had the most wonderfully relaxing day. Today I taught a first level class with Kelsey. We taught them about verbs and it went really well!! I'm so happy. Now it's almost time for play practice and I'm not exactly looking forward to it. Being the lion in The Wizard of Oz isn't exactly my favorite apart about Italy. But it's definitely not my least favorite part!

Tonight we're going out for the *sob* last time as a group. I'm so excited! There will be dancing. And there will be singing. And possibly some krumping. Then, tomorrow morning Becca, Kelsey, Kirsten, Makenzi and I leave for Sorrento. I can't WAIT! The weather is supposed to be amazing and the plan for the weekend is to get some sun, read, eat, drink and RELAX. Sounds like the perfect vacation to me!

Ciao y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment