Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Heaven on Earth

Am I in heaven?! Words cannot describe the beauty that we're surrounded by at La Pievuccia. The vineyards that surround us, the casitas that we're living in and the weather we're fortunate enough to have just make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. (The only thing that could make this place better is having The Boy here with me. Will, I miss you so incredibly much.) As I'm writing this, I'm laying in a hammock taking in the Tuscan scenery. There's a rooster crowing (they really do say cock-a-doodle-doo!), a dog barking and birds chirping. You guys, I really can't remember a time I've felt so relaxed. This truly is heaven on earth.

We just got back from a "conversational Italian" lesson, but to me it was more like survival Italian boot camp. I learned a lot and I pray that l can remember at least half of it! Our teacher was Rossella and she was so incredibly sweet. We have a follow-up lesson and I hope I can make her proud!

Tomorrow we are meeting with Celena, one of the school's senior teachers, and we are presenting our lesson plans to her. It's a little nerve wracking,and I'm honestly just ready to get tomorrow's presentation over with! Wish me luck!!

Ciao y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment