Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 12, 2012

Globe Trotting

Bonjour! This blog post is coming alllll the way from Paris, France. We missed our connecting flight to Rome (hooray for group travel!), so we'll be at the airport until 2:00 local time. So time to update the good old blog!

The time flew by (pun intended) on the flight to Paris. I slept for over half of the flight and spent the rest of it reading The Hunger Games and watching movies. Good clean fun!

We're all hanging out doing a whole lot of nothing... Luckily, we were given meal vouchers to fill the time... and our tummies! I tried to be adventurous, but it didn't work out in my favor. Note to self: mystery meat in a sandwich is NEVER a good idea!! However, the baguette was fabulous and the Coke Lite made me a much more pleasant person!

I'm going to get back to people watching now. Hope all you Americans have a wonderful day!

 . . .

Bojourno from Rome! Right now it's 9:45 and we just got back to our adorable hotel. I'm staying with Rachel and Ashleigh in this precious room. Not only do we have a bidet (...I'll pass), but we even have our own terrace!  It's beautiful here. More importantly, dinner was fabulous. Red wine, the BEST lasagna I've ever had, salads, chicken(?), French fries and lemon sorbet. Seriously guys, I'm going to come home and be HEFTY. But it'll be well worth it!

Tomorrow will be FULL of adventures, so I'm going to hit the sack. Can't wait to fill you in on everything I experience tomorrow! 

Ciao, y'all! 

2 comments:

Statz said...

Love this... and YOU! :) Let's be blog friends!

natankman said...

Bidets are underappreciated by Americans, give it a try!

Post a Comment