Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Friday, January 6, 2012

Callie and Crafting

I'm a proud mom. Today, Callie learned a new skill: for the first time ever, she was able to catch a tennis ball!!! Not once, not twice, but a zillion and a half times! The boy took some time out of his night to make her a catching machine and, amazingly enough, it worked! She caught the ball up close, from far away, and even from an angle. I'm so proud of my little boo!

Unfortunately, tonight was a crafting fail. I used Modge Podge for the first time ever and it didn't quite work out as planned. I was attempting to make a blinged out clipboard, and the rhinestones look pretty good. Then I tried to Modge Podge some scrapbook paper onto the clipboard... who knew it got so bubbly?! It's still cute, but if I use it on both sides it won't be a very useful clipboard. So frustrating! I just painted a base coat on the front so that I can paint it up tomorrow. Any ideas?

My best friend came back in town today, and I'm so excited to be able to see her tomorrow! We're going to go shopping. My poor wallet.

See you tomorrow! 

1 comment:

Will said...

I know someone who guessed it would bubble... and yeah Callie is on her way to being a pro!

Post a Comment