Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Late Night Delirium

It's currently 4:45 in the morning and I'm still not done with my schoolwork. And this would be totally fine with me if it weren't for the fact that I have to be awake for the next 15 hours. Eww. 

Today was my last day of work before Italy. I know that I'm working at the right place because I got really sad when I had to leave. But there was no better farewell than them all sitting up on their cots and screaming "BYYYYE MISS ABBYYYY!!" as I snuck* out during their naptime. They really are too precious for words.

It finally hit me today. I'm going to be gone for two months. There's a seven-hour time difference between my current home and my future home. I won't have a dog to cuddle with every night.  I won't be three hours away from Mom and Dad. I'm going to be in Italy. There might've been some tears involved with this realization.

So that's the bad news. The good news is that my meltdown has already passed! I cried out the nerves and now I just have exciting things to look forward to. Like packing! And a trip to Dallas to see Mom and Dad and the dogs! And only having ONE more day of class left for the semester!!!

I just need to get through the next few hours. It's 5:00 in the morning. At 7:00, I will leave for class. That gives me two hours to make a lesson plan. Can I do it?! YES I CAN! Because I don't really have a choice in the matter ;)

 BYE!


*Oh, and I know snuck isn't a word. But sneaked just sounds too awkward. I can't handle it. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment