Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Monday, March 5, 2012

Mixed Feelings

In five days I will be in Italy.

To say I'm having mixed feelings is the understatement of the century. I'm sad to leave my friends, my family, the boy, my apartment, my little monster and everything that I'm used to. But I know the second I take off the excitement will overtake my nerves. I can't wait to be in Europe, to travel the world, to teach young minds, to get out of my comfort zone, to eat amazing foods, to drink delicious wines and simply have the time of my life.

I'll post tomorrow to talk about the joys of packing my life into a suitcase (ugh!) and other random things that cross my mind. But right now I need to get back to work. One more lesson plan! One more book report! One more test! And one research paper. All before Wednesday at 8 AM. Oh man. Looks like I'll be living at the library! This is going to be a long 48 hours. But it'll all be worth it in five days!!! AHH!

Ciao, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment