Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sleepy McSleeperson

Late night blogtime! Today I brought my car into the shop and received a rental car. For the first time in my life, I'm driving a car other than a Prius. Which means I'm driving without a back-up camera for the first time in my life. Eek. It's a tough life. Pedestrians, stay out from behind my car. Consider this your warning! 

The reason why I'm blogging so late is because I've been crafting for the past few hours. I guess I lost track of time while bedazzling! My fingers are pleased, though; typing is much easier for them than the constant burn from the hot glue gun.

Tonight I ate like a fat six-year-old who just raided mom and dad's pantry while they were out. Chips and queso as my entree with a side of Jolly Rancher fruit chews. At least I got my fruit in somehow! I also tried ChapStick's new green apple flavor. I'll save you the 98 cents... don't buy it. It smells fantastic but it tastes like the 'plain' blue flavor. Blech. At least now I know!

That's all for tonight! Hope you're having a fantastic evening and are planning on doing something exciting this weekend!

Day 4
A picture of your favorite band or artist
Death Cab will ALWAYS be my weakness. Love them!

2 comments:

Will said...

well I gota work this weekend but im sure I can find something fun to do in my time after work! Hope you have a good weekend :)

Abby said...

Work... YUCK! I hope the hours fly by. I'm sure you'll find something to do after hours though!

Post a Comment