Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Schmoozeday

Today I took my puppy, Callie, to a local doggy daycare center where she had a 'temperament test' done. Basically, they stick your dog in a room with half a dozen strange dogs and see how your dog reacts. I guess Callie did enough tail wagging and butt sniffing, because my little monster passed the test! She will be attending her first day at playcare tomorrow and I am so excited for her.
For the first time in my life, I'm looking for a job. In high school I had a few jobs, but never anything that I considered to be a 'real' job. I feel like most people hate the job search, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Once interviews come around I know I'll feel differently, but for right now I'm having a good time!

I also got a hair cut. The boy took one look at my head and said he couldn't tell that my hair looked any different. Mission accomplished.

Day 2
A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Ring Day 2011
My mom truly is my best friend. She understands me better than anyone in the world, and she has been there for me through everything. She's my cheerleader, my therapist, my personal shopper, my inspiration and my favorite person to goof off with. If I could be half the woman that she is, I would be more than satisfied. I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment